Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Conduct, Manner or NOT!

Me: Hello  Is the property on Craiglist still  available? 10 acre,  horse property,  barn, electric, 

Agent: Yes

Me: Please send info

       My client will be here we will go look.

Agent: Showing is by appointment only.

Me:  Ok, but I dont even remember where, what is the property  is at. Have looked at 25 properties in so far, plus I have 5 clients Im working with now. No big deal.

Agent: Ok, the property is on the MLS.

Me: MLS no?

Agent: What?

Me: MLS no?

Agent: Are you a real estate agent?

Me: Yes, I am


Agent: Why dont you have the MLS?

ME to SELF : DUH!!! YOUR CRAIGLIST DID NOT SHOW THE MLS NO!!! LADY!!! PLUS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY JUST TO GIVE ME THE MLS NO.
DUH! NO SALE.. BYE..


* By The Way, Since I am so Internet Savvy, I copied one of your pic and search on the pic on Google and I found your listing online.  (I should not have to do this)





I found that   it is too expensive for my client, but we also are looking for our own   property so this would have work for us... 

Took my time to do this, and it was so easy for you to just give me the MLS no.

So.. I do not think I want to work with you......
 



No comments: